Homeless Alliance of WNY(HAWNY) is the Continuum of Care and HMIS lead for the Erie, Niagara, Genesee, Wyoming, and Orleans County. HAWNY is the recipient of the CoC Planning funds awarded by HUD during the last CoC competition. We are looking to sub-contract a portion of this grant to improve homeless service coordination within the 5 county region.
This RFP specifically addresses the need for coordinating the following services:
1. Improving employment outcomes for participants who are residing in CoC funded housing programs.
2. Improving health outcomes for homeless or formerly homeless clients in emergency, transitional, permanent supportive or rapid rehousing programs.
3. Improving the coordination of Veterans services with the goal of reducing and ending Veterans homeless including reducing the length of stay in transitional housing and quickly housing Veterans experiencing homelessness.
4. Other coordinating services that will help to reduce homelessness or reduce the length of stay for those experiencing homelessness or helping clients remain stably housed after experiencing homelessness.
5. Any other coordination of services that would assist those experiencing homelessness to remain stably housed.
All proposals should address how they will provide coordinating services within the 5 county Continuum of Care.
For more details, please refer to the Planning Grant Request for Proposals (linked).