We are starting our local application process for new projects using HUD CoC funding (subject to the national application process and competition) a bit earlier than the national one to ensure enough time for ranking and evaluation. Check out the full application below:
• All grant term will be only 1 year.
• Projects must agree to use Housing First Approach
• Projects must agree to use coordinated entry
• Project must demonstrate to have 25% match in cash or in-kind
• Organizations who have no current CoC contract MUST meet with Kexin Ma, Director of Federal Programs and/or Dale Zuchlewski, Executive Director to discuss the proposed project.
We are taking applications for new programs of the following types:
1. Permanent Supportive Housing dedicated to chronically homeless persons.
2. Rapid Rehousing programs
3. Rapid Rehousing specifically for those who are fleeing domestic violence
4. Joint Transitional Housing and Permanent Supportive Housing
Check out the application for more details. If you have questions, contact Kexin Ma.