The Homeless Alliance of Western New York wants YOU to become a member.
HAWNY provides a unique service to Western New York. By maintaining the Homeless Management Information System, we assist direct-service providers track their successes using data. The Homeless Alliance facilitated the collaboration in our community to create a coordinated entry and assessment system. The Homeless Alliance uses data to demonstrate both community need and community success.
Membership provides you or your agency with voting rights during the HAWNY monthly meetings. This gives your agency a voice in deciding the direction of the entire homelessness alleviation system. Attendance at the meetings is not mandatory, but it is highly desired (to ensure we always have quorum in policy decisions). Recent decisions include the implementation of coordinated entry, which assessment tools to adopt for coordinated entry, and board members. We value the input of direct-service providers; without the cooperative spirit we have in Western New York, our community would not be so effective.
Your financial support allows us to work to end homelessness. Your membership allows us to ensure that the direction our community takes includes the perspectives of everyone working in this field. Thank you in advance.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Agencies with gross revenues of less than $1 million: $175
- Agencies with gross revenues of $1 to $5 million: $275
- Agencies with gross revenues greater than $5 million: $325
- Individuals: $25
Your options are:
1) Fill out the Google Form (below) and use the paypal ink on the submission confirmation page to pay the membership fee
2) Fill out the Google Form (below) and mail us a check to the address on the submission confirmation page
3) Print out the form below the Google Form, fill it in, and mail it to us with a check
Are you an individual seeking to donate to the Homeless Alliance (we would certainly appreciate it!) Check out our Supporter Page.
At the bottom of the page is an electronic form, or you may download a copy of the form by clicking on the photo.